Search This Blog

Friday, December 17, 2010

A long time...

Hi followers (if there are any), it's been ages since I posted. Happy Festive to all and may 2011 bring happiness and well being.
I am travelling a bit this year with the ACCAN/SACDI in February and the AGOSCI Conference May 11 - 14 (Google them if you aren't aware of them). Possibly another SACDI meet later in the year.
My masseur, Susie, moved house and very kindly gave me some drawers and a stool she had left over to make my unit "homely". Thanks Susie.
My Service Provider (St Laurence Community Services) got me a portable air conditioner, which will be great when the weather heats up. It's a 'fair dinkum' one and not the evaporative type that I think are totally useless!
I bought a small charcoal barbecue a few weeks ago and invited a few friends around. The weather looked like threatening rain, but it was a very nice evening.
Until next time,
Hank. 

No comments:

Post a Comment