Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hard to belive...

Blimey, hard to believe it's been over 9 weeks since I moved! Time does indeed fly.
Today I finished the staining on my one of my ramps to make the place look a bit better and to 'hide' the wheelchair tyre marks somewhat but as you can see I wish I'd bought a darker stain.
There are two to do yet, but it looks heaps better already.
There are still quite a few marks on the walls so I went to Bunnings and hopefully the paint will match!
My caseworker came around to finalise things with DHS and I have a few spare "hours" that I can use if I need a carer to accompany me.
Really enjoying being in my own place!
Still enjoying gym twice a week that has helped me tremendously with balance, my asthma, shakiness and general well being. In June I will be going to the St Laurence gym so I hope that works as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment